Yin & Yang

Yin & Yang
Collage on canvas

Dance

Dance
collage on canvas

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back home...

I am so happy to be back at home. Made it back early afternoon (thanks to Dad) and then slept, slept, and slept. Mom was there to meet us (thanks Mom) early Monday morning, Gary drove me down (thanks babe) and then the procedure took a couple of hours. Great news, they didn't find anything other than my poor scar'd up Live-r. Didn't sleep much Monday night in the hospital, why is it that there is always one person on the same floor as me that screams...all night and all day.....this woman was screaming "Help me!". but I guess nothing helped, because she continued to scream. It's really sad, because what is worse than her screaming is that she is stressing herself out so much and every time I woke up...she was still screaming, so she wasn't getting any sleep, which is not good for your system when it's trying to heal it's self.
Anyways, I feel so lucky to be home and with such good results...it's nice when you have such a large support group, like I have...to be able to give out some good news. Hopefully I will know VERY soon when I will be back on the list....I will let you all know when that happens. Thank you so much for all your prayers and good energy, it works, it really does!
All my love, right back at you.
Love & Light,
Stacey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad that you're home. i can call you there... i can't really call you when you're waiting for procedures, y'know? :)

the hospital is going to call you today to let you know you're back on the list.

xoxo
jul

My mind is sometimes overwhelming

My mind is sometimes overwhelming
collage on canvas